Fluoroscopic navigation technology corrects for CT-to-body divergence by visually enhancing nodules, and allowing alignment of the catheter to the nodule during the procedure.1,2 This enables you to be in the correct location prior to biopsy.
Continuous guidance helps you maintain alignment to the target —even after the locatable guide is removed, giving you confidence throughout the biopsy to sample multi-directionally. You can even reach nodules outside the airways with the CrossCountry™ transbronchial access tool.
Welcome to a new era in lung navigation.
- Gather strategies to successfully biopsy with confidence
- Gain insights on the value of fluoroscopic navigation
- Learn the benefits of the ILLUMISITE™ platform
Matthew Aboudara, M.D.
St. Luke’s Medical Center
Kansas City, MO
William Hall, M.D.
Rex Medical Center
1. Bhadra K, Mattingley J, Pritchett M. Electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy with advanced
fluoroscopy based localization and intraprocedural local registration for the evaluation of peripheral
pulmonary nodules. Paper presented at: CHEST Annual Meeting; October 23, 2019; New Orleans, LA
2. Aboudara M, Roller L, Rickman O, et al. Improved diagnostic yield for lung nodules with digital tomosynthesis corrected navigational bronchoscopy: Initial experience with a novel adjunct. Respirology. 2019 July 2. doi:10.1111/resp.13609.
© 2021 Medtronic. All rights reserved. Medtronic, Medtronic logo and Further, Together are trademarks of Medtronic. All other brands are trademarks of a Medtronic company. 01/2020 –US-RE-2100011