It’s a promising time in lung cancer treatment. Today, we understand this complex disease more than ever before. We know patients have more options and more hope.
Join us with thoracic surgeons Dr. Shanda Blackmon and Dr. Douglas Minnich for an in-depth discussion as we ask “what more can we be doing?” including:
- Surgical techniques for multi-focal disease
- Ablation therapies – Mayo Clinic’s multi-disciplinary approach to localized tumor treatment
- Advanced practice management – putting all your players on the same team
- Localization techniques to assist with minimally invasive surgery
- Minimally invasive surgical options including VATS and robotic techniques
- UAB's collaborative approach to Thoracic Surgery and Radiation Oncology