†Bench test results may not be indicative of clinical performance.
‡Animal data may not correlate with human clinical outcomes.
1. Colak E, Ozlem N, Kucuk O. Prospective randomized trial of mesh fixation with absorbable versus nonabsorbable tacker in laparoscopic ventral incisional hernia repair. Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015;8(11):21611-21616.
2. Based on internal report #TD1025, Mechanical evaluation of AbsorbaTack™, ProTack™, and SECURESTRAP™ in shear mode using foam media. January 2012.
3. Based on internal report # RE00003170-2, ReliaTack™ Phase II In-vitro Mass Loss. July 2016.
4. Hollinsky, C., Kolbe, T., Walter, I. et al. Tensile strength and adhesion formation of mesh fixation systems used in laparoscopic incisional hernia repair. Surg Endosc.2010 Jun;24(6):1318-1324.
5. Based on internal AbsorbaTack™ Tack Drawing 3010439. May 2008.